Today I made decent money at the bar. This is important because the reason I needed to take a second job (aka lose all semblance of a life while working 50-60 hours a week) was because the money at the bar went down because we were slow for summer. With school coming up I can’t handle my current work schedule plus classes. But the fact that both days at the bar so far this week have given me decent money, gives me hope that maybe soon I won’t need both jobs.
Tomorrow will be good. I work both jobs so from about 8am to 11pm, but it will be good. I will do my best.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I was tagged by claudieelf
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Water
2. last phone call = My sister
3. last text message = Jade
4. last song you listened to = All about that bass.
5. last time you cried = Last night.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Nope.
7. been cheated on = Nope.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Actually, yeah I have.
9. lost someone special = yes
10. been depressed = very.
11. been drunk and threw up = Yeah. I have a sensitive stomach.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: blue, purple, rainbow.
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love = No.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yeah I do that sometimes
18. Met someone who changed you = Yessir.
19. Found out who your true friends are = yes i have
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yup. welcome to working with all women.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = A few.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = The majority of them I have at least met.
24. Do you have any pets = Not at the moment. Unless you count babybutt.
25. Do you want to change your name = I don’t know. Sometimes I want to because my name is complicated. But sometimes I like it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Worked. Had cake the next day.
27. What time did you wake up today = Late. I was up very late last night. Maybe 11am?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = I think we were singing Frozen and watching Its Always Sunny. Drinks were had.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Meeting someone. Aus.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Friday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = A lot of things. Right now I want to be with someone.
32. What are you listening to right now = Criminal Minds.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = One of the bartenders at work was named Tom but he’s not there anymore.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Myself.
35. Most visited webpage = tumblr
36. Blood type = I have no idea.
37. Nickname = Raven. Meep. And Sya.
38. Relationship Status = Complex.
39. Zodiac sign = Aries
40. Pronouns = For now, I’ll stick with the usual female ones. But I’ve thought of different.
41. Elementary = no se que decir.
42. High School = was a hard 3 years.
43. College = I’m terrified to go back soon.
44. Hair color = Naturally dirty blonde.
45. Long or short = Short, but growing out.
46. Height = 5’3”
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = I definitely do.
48. What do you like about yourself? = my abs.
50. Tattoos = Trying to narrow down what I want.
51. Righty or lefty = For somethings exclusively right, but for most I use either. Writing included.
52. First surgery = Getting my leg fixed up after falling in a firepit when I was a tiny Sya.
53. First piercing = Ears at 6 months or so.
54. First best friend = I think Ella or Anna.
55. First sport you joined = Soccer
56. First vacation = Ireland I believe. That’s the first one I remember anyway.
58. First pair of trainers = I honestly have no fucking clue
59. Eating = Just finished chinese food.
60. Drinking = Nothing right now.
61. I’m about to = Get ready for work.
62. Listening to = Still Criminal Minds.
63. Waiting for = work to be over so I can sleep.
64. Want kids? = Yes.
65. Get Married? = yes
66. Career? = Something including languages.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = I have a thing for lips.
68. Hugs or kisses = Both
69. Shorter or taller = I’m short.. so Taller.
70. Older or Younger = It really doesn’t matter
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both
73. Sensitive or loud = Hmmm
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Not terribly one or the other.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = Err. Yes.
77. Drank hard liquor = Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = One time a kid at school stole my glasses and then lost them.
79. Sex on first date = I’ve only been on one date ever. So no.
80. Broke someone’s heart = I don’t believe so.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes.
82. Been arrested = I was put in the back of a cop car once. But not arrested.
83. Turned someone down = Yes.
84. Cried when someone died = Yes
85. Fallen for a friend = Had a crush on? Yes, but not fallen.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = negative.
87. Miracles = nor really.
88. Love at first sight = attraction yes, love I’m not sure
89. Heaven = Not sure
90. Santa Claus = No
91. Kiss on the first date = I like kisses so probably.
92. Angels = I’m not sure.
timelockdoctor tagged me, and I took a loooong time to do it.
1. A good book. There’s just something about it.
2. Going to Cons and places where there are people who share my interests.
3. Working with my hands. Creating something.
4. Running at night.
5. The moment where I understand something said in a different language. Even if it’s a language I’ve studied for years, or one I just started to practice.
6. Days where I feel comfortable in my own body.
7. Old/vintage/antique things. Usually pieces of technology. Typewritters, pocketwatches.
8. Being alone out in nature.
9. Learning about a new culture, preferably by being immersed in it.
10. Children. My babybutt, my brothers, my niece and nephew.
11. A certain person. Aus.
12. Imagining a different future.
13. Body modifications. Dying my hair, getting piercings, I want a tattoo.
14. Making someone smile.
15. The moment of understanding something new. A math concept, a piece of computer code, a new prefix or something.
A man followed me around my section last night for almost an hour and a half. He told my manager that he was going to shove his phone up her ass. She ended up giving him a free phone, and then left him in my area to go do her own stuff.
Everywhere I went he followed me and kept talking to me about random things, just to keep talking. For the entire time it took to get his phone working (which didn’t work because he was impatient and wouldn’t wait the recommended time) he was angry and belligerent, though not directly towards me but the situation. There was no one else in my section. When testing the phone he wanted to test it by calling my phone. I gave him the store number instead and he wasn’t happy.
After we got the phone working he calmed immediately and stayed around to keep talking to me, about his job, his life, cameras, and wanted to find out things about me by asking really personal questions and trying to find out where I go to school. I said something along the lines of “I have to go clean things now” and started to walk away, and he just followed. He kept talking and got annoyed when I’d do things that were part of my job, like answering the phone.
Finally he left. Less than a minute later my manager came over to see what was going on with him. She already knew that he was an unhappy man, and that he was saying violent things. She didn’t come over until AFTER she saw him leave, which means for almost an hour and a half she left me alone with him. I couldn’t ask anyone to come over because he was following me. She ran to make sure he was gone (checked cameras) after I told her just how creepy he was. She got someone to walk me to my car after my shift ended. I’ve never needed that before, even when I worked till 5am.
To make everything better, she told me about the time she had a stalker in high school, and how he had been arrested for child pornography and followed her to her school. That made me feel great. She tried to tell me that things are a little easier to find someone online now but since there’s probably a lot of people who look like me I’ll be fine. I have no idea what she was talking about because I have a rather unusual name.
So yeah, if you are an older man, who is following a young woman around her job let me just give you some advice: DON’T!
Hmmm.. Okay then I’m going to go with “unintentionally taking a butt pic is the only way I can take a good one, and as such is doomed to go un-repeated for a while”.
I have absolutely zero talent in taking a photo of my own butt. So I don’t think anything like that exists, sorry.
Bonus: Me in both the yoga pants and the comfy sweater.
Alrighty there anon, here is my cellphone-taken, I’m-not-a-model photo.
sewing spells into clothes is the new obsession, if u want i would be so happy to sew words of power into yr clothes
WAIT ACTUALLY, I figured out a way to incorporate this into a project that I’m doing for a class, so if you’d like to be low key interviewed and then have me sew something into a piece of your clothing PLS PLS PLS let me know
That would be awesome. I love the idea.